TRAFFIC Solution One™ offers a suite of modules designed to help your company automate various operations on its path to continued growth.
TRAFFIC Solution One™ operates as an independent barcode and warehouse management system (WMS) and can be easily integrated to a third party application such as ERP or custom app at any time, leaving the front end intact thereby eliminating the need to re-train workers and protecting your initial investment.
TRAFFIC Integration to a third party solution is not a daunting task with our Design Studio Suite. TRAFFIC is currently integrated to SAP, Protean ERP, FlexProcess ERP and Avantis EAM.
Standard Workflows are available OUT-OF-THE-BOX with purchase
Customer and Industry specific RF workflows are available out of the box covering:
- Sales Order Processing
- Inventory Management
- Purchase Order Processing
- Production Activities
- Warehouse Management
- Quality Control
- Full featured Inquiries
- Barcode Label Design, Generation and Printing
Some TRAFFIC Features include
- Receive & Ship product
- Pick, Pack
- Light Manufacturing, BOM (Bill of Material)
- Production Consumption and Finished Goods Receipt
- Moving items to new locations (intra/inter-warehouse)
- Barcode scanning for all applicable transactions
- Cycle Count & Physical Count
- Bin, Serial No. and Lot traceability
- Compare expected items per location to actual inventory captured
- Access to stored or historical data on handheld devices or tablets
- Production activities
- On-screen queries and reports
- Overall Inventory Control
General Traffic Capabilities Include:
- Real-time or Store and Forward (Offline) processing
- Design, creation and printing of bar-coded labels
- Supports all barcode standards
- Configurable and user based menu structure
- Role based User security
- Customized worker interface: Shorter learning cycle
- Messaging functions
- Audit trail with date, time and user stamp
- Important defaulting capabilities, limiting dramatically the volume of data the user has to enter and simplifying the work with the business application.
- Printed reports or on screen inquiries (mobile devices, tablets or PC)
TRAFFIC Design Studio and Label Suite
TRAFFIC’s Design Studio Suite allows workflow tailoring so customer specific processes can be implemented without a fuss. Create new or edit existing workflows or queries. Report creation is also available.
Should you desire workflows to behave in a particular way, we can perform those changes for you or train your team to be able to do so.
TRAFFIC™ Label Module is an application that is part of the Design Studio Suite. It uses the WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) concept and allows the user to design, create and prints on a variety of barcode printers as well as standard laser printers.
TRAFFIC™ Label Control Module
What is 21 CFR Part 11 and Electronic Signatures?
21 CFR Part 11, the FDA guidelines for trustworthy electronic records, requires companies to employ procedures and controls designed to ensure the authenticity, integrity and when appropriate the confidentiality of electronic records, and to ensure that the signer cannot readily reject the signed record as not genuine.
To satisfy this requirement companies must, among other things, employ procedures and controls.
The TRAFFIC Label Control Module is designed to offer clients in the regulatory industries full compliance with FDA regulations.
- Label Control
- Approval Control
- Complete label usage
- History & Reconciliation
- Date and Time Stamp
- User Password Control
- Electronic Signatures & Records
- Label re-print with audit trail
- Inquiries and Reports
Basic Label Design Features:
- True WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) custom label design
- Variety of label sizes
- Drag-and-drop creation of objects
- Text, barcodes and images added with a simple mouse click
- On-screen text editing
- Metric and US measurement
- Numerous barcode symbologies
- Multi-lingual labels